Leave it to us to put together a list of hip and happening places to see, eat, shop and get inspired in NYC.
Places to See
- Times Square at night (you can see yourself on the jumbo-tron!)
- Window shopping at Bergdorf, Barney’s, the list goes on…
- Artists and Fleas at Chelsea Market
- Soho art galleries to see emerging artists of sculpture, photography and contemporary art
- Union Square holiday market (from organic to sinful, there is something for everyone!)
- A walk or ride through iconic Central Park and a stop at the Plaza Hotel to have tea with Eloise
- Walk the Highline, a park elevated above the streets in the Meatpacking District
- Visit the historic Top of the Rock. It is one of the most breathtaking sights in the city! You might know landmark from NBC’s 30 Rock with Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin.
- Rockettes at Radio City Music Hall, the magic Christmas spectacular
- 9/11 Memorial Museum
Stores to Visit
Places to Eat
Check our collection of holiday pillows under Products. Have a peaceful and joyful holiday season!